Wednesday 14 February 2018

Love is in the air


Good morning I hope you find yourself under a pile of Valentine's this morning and if not I have one to share with you at the end of my post.
We're mid way through the month of February...such a great month having just 28 days. I am continuing to see so many lovely flowers. These gorgeous primula were in the garden centre...how pretty are these delicate colours?


and there was even a brave Camellia showing its beautiful blooms.

These pretty striped tulips also caught my eye.
and a pot of daffs on my own window sill are nearly in bloom.
My card today is the last of my Valentine cards for selling at Dotty's Teahouse for 2018. It will be time to start making cards for Mother's Day soon, but in the meantime I have my son's birthday coming up soon so I will get that under my belt first.

So I would like to send some Valentine love to all my sweet blog readers...this one is for you.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Happy Little stampers CAS 1/3 love
Let's craft and create 2/3 anything goes
Deep Ocean love is all around
Try it on Tueday's 2/3 love is in the air
Allsorts 2/3 love is in the air
Simon says stamp Wednesday it must be love
Die cuttin divas Valentine's day
Card mania 1/3 red and hearts

My special Valentine, my darling Hb and I are off out to dinner tonight...celebrating our engagement 38 years ago.....wow..time really does fly.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the kind comments you take the time to leave me. 

  Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

15 comments:

  1. So beautiful - card and photos! So pleased to see you at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the different layers of designs in your hearts, and that heart flourish is so amazing with the wee red heart at the curly end. Gorgeous script sentiment too! So many pretty flowers, it's hard to think about the patio garden when there's 3 feet of snow outside though. lol. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, I love the hearts!! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge hope to see you in the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed all the beautiful flowers in your post today, Jane...and such a lovely card! Happy Valentine's Day! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super creation for our 'love is in the air' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in. B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely classic card. I like the colour shades of all the hearts. I did send and receive a Valentines card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Valentines card, thank you for joining us at Try it on Tiesdays.
    Your flower photos looked lovely as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my those primula are so beautiful!!
    And a a gorgeous Valentine card too.....hope your day has been good!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day back to you Jane. I have flower envy. We are still buried in snow and cold in the frozen tundra of NE Wisconsin, USA. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the card:) I love the hearts and the gold connecting them. Your pictures are so pretty of this delicate flower(s)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the Valentine card! I love the flowers you showed.

    _.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *V*A*L*E*N*T*I*N*E*S* *D*A*Y*
    _.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and lovely photos too, spring is on it's way - hopefully.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and great photos, spring is so very far away where I live :). Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and gorgeous pictures of the flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create Challenge. Best of luck with your entry.

    Mary Owner & DT Member for Let's Craft & Create...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is really beautiful. Thank you so much for participating this month at LCC challenge.
    Hugs
    DT Mukta
    Let's Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x