Monday 11 September 2017

Long distance crafting

It's another marvellous Monday and time for my weekly inspiration for Visible Image. Did  you catch the live shows on Friday and Saturday?  I was rather a long way away to watch on TV so I watched on my tablet from here.....

yup....I'm on holiday.

Soaking up the sun,

Eating yummy food, with a glass of Mythos of course..

and a little bit of sightseeing too ......

bliss......




OK back to my DT project for today.

 I used the brilliant strobes stencil, perfect for sending some sunshine to you all 😃


Today's card is another of the samples I made for the shows. You can still watch both shows on the Create and Craft web site for another 5 days if you did miss it. Mark and Pauline did some amazing demos too.

I also used the new  Father definition stamp
Here is my sunny card
I used Distress oxides through the strobes stencil and then added the Father sentiment plus some accent stamps from the Own it! and Create it stamp sets. We also have a "distressed" challenge running during September over on our Facebook page...do come and join us..you could win £40 voucher to spend on your choice of Visible Image stamps.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

The Artistic stamper 2/3 take a little colour
Cute card Thursday 1/3 autumn
As you like it 1/3 flora or fauna mine is flora..I love how versatile this tree and leaves stamps are.
Simon says stamp Wednesday Stamp it!

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website. Our monthly themed challenge for September is "distress it" and the prize for this challenge is a £40 coupon. 

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:


Thanks for stopping by and a very warm welcome to my newest followers, it's so lovely to see you joining me on my creative journey.

If you are going to the Stamping Show at Ally Pally on Sunday..do shout and I will say hello. I will also be catching up with Helen and Mark at the Visible Image stand.

Bye for now...I need to get back to the beach 😉

Jane x

9 comments:

  1. Great card......love the leaves!!
    You are obviously having fun...enjoy my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eye catching. The leaves are beginning to fall already. autumn is on its way I think. Hope your having a brilliant time. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully designed and striking card my friend and lovely to see the photos of your holiday. So glad to see you're in some wonderful sunshine and making the most of it. Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - how gorgeous is this? LOVE the look of that stencil. Your card is superb. Keep on soaking up the sun and enjoying yourself, the weather here is atrocious!
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jane! Love the autumn day sky that you have created with the brilliant blue background, the rays of light and the wispy trail of leaves blowing off the tree and caught up in the crisp air! Love it!

    Wow on your vacation spot, what a gorgeous place to spend some time! Summer is officially over where I am, and I have started packing up me new patio to prepare for the cold weather. It looks so blah out there without all the flowers and bright chair cushions. I'm attacking that space with Christmas lights the very moment they pop up in the stores!! lol. Sending hugs to you Jane and hoping all is well with you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the photos from your vacay.. such a beautiful place. Love the card!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear Jane,

    Oh my, that sun looks so inviting ;-)
    Love your card my Friend!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card, great leaves, tree and stencil. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos have warmed me up on a chilly UK day!! What a lovely card celebrating Flora and perfect for our challenge at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x